Thursday 10 November 2011

long time no blog me thinks

Hello emm.... dear people who decide to follow. Unless you've emigrated somewhere warmer (in which case I'll join you :P)
Hows things? Good? Bad? In the middle?
Im good :) College is going great (which I think is a good sign) One thing I've noticed is my confidence has went up and its had an effect on my stammer. I'm not stammering as much, sometimes when I meet new people, I dont stammer at all. They dont even know I stammer until I tell them its been a pain in the ass for 10 years. I'm pretty impressed. Yeah I'll have good days and bad days. But I think, if people I know who have had stammers have been able to not stammer at all, why wouldn't it be possible for me to be same. Just have to see wont we then? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment